I have heard from quite a few of you already this year for Midnight Mass; scheduled on July 29th, 2017. As you know, this will be our fourth year at this location and we will be doing the same as last year. Here are a couple of things to remember for this year’s participation:
- If you are going to be a vendor this year, the prices are listed on the attached application for 2017. Only 2017 applications will be accepted.
- All 10 x 10 booths will be $150, but NO SHARING booths this year. 10 X 20 will stay at $200, and 10 x 30 will still be $250.
- I will need to hear back from you regarding your participation by July 17th; with your fees paid in full.
- We want to have all vendors set up by 11:00 AM on Saturday so that we can audit all booths before the show starts at noon. Please remember that all booths must be appropriate for families & children.
- Set up Times: Set up can begin on Friday, July 28th from 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM.
- Saturday Set up will be from 7:00 AM until 11:00 AM. Everyone must be set up and ready to go by 11:00 AM.
- Tear Down cannot begin until 11:30 PM and can go until 1:30 on Saturday, July 31st. If you need to finish on Sunday, we will be at the fairgrounds by 7:00 AM to finish.
Please let me know if you have any questions, and understand that we would like to have all fees paid at least two weeks before the show, July 17th. These are the requirements for everyone to participate this year. If you cannot meet them, you will not be allowed to participate as a vendor.
I am sure we will have a great year this year, and I appreciate your patience!